Saturday, August 27, 2011

PUNCAK ?!

HAAH --
Yesterday i was arrived in Puncak,for indonesian peoples,you know lah what is Puncak.After preparing the beds for slept,i was going to slept.But later on,i can't slept.Just let you know that i was playing cards with my brother and my cousins.And you know?me and and my brother played our nintendo DS.You know what game?It's pokemon Black.We doing some trades and hunt together.Ah,we can't hunt then.If you play,you know why lol.And then today,i woke up at 7 o'clock and was lazy to go out.I wish for some hang outs.But you know?WE DON'T DO SOME ! After playing nintendo DS about Pokemon Black and Rune Factory 3.Ah,i got togepi and really confused about evolve it.So,i check on the internets to see how.And so,me and my brorther was doing some lol things.finding out for female togepi.LOL.Ah let's move on the activities.

Later,I just open up my laptop and start to continue my typing light-novel.You might to know that i got much inspiration but i just lazy to type it down.So,I start to play my nintendo DS again.After playing the nintendo DS,my brother woke up from his dream and asked me to play badmintons.Yeah,i'm not really good at that sport but at school i like to play that with my friends.We play around 2-3hours.I was really tired and you know?when i was to rest up my father comes and teach me how.Many peoples are teach me how to play.But yeah,i just try my best.And then,me and my brother played together until the moon comes from it's slept.After playing too much,I'm going to TAKE A BATH ! really really i waste all my time my problems in baths.

After Baths,i just moved to the stairs and going down.Ah,I met someone that i ever seen before.But you know,i just don't know the name.And i'm started to eat and doing BBM ( Blackberry Messengers ) for some chats.

okay this is my activities.bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment