Monday, September 12, 2011

hard to say goodbye

Guys ! Arisu is going to be not updating list of this blog for a while. Because I'm going to have a big retreat.surely I was lazy for packing the items,clothes, etc . I just really lazy and I don't know how's the rooms was and whom will be in a same room with me. The room was contained of 6 peoples.and yeah I wish I were in my close friends and not in the classmates class.aah I happy to have a same bus with my close friends but one of my close friend didn't in a same bus with me.so sad. So tomorrow I will have a big journey athat go by the place's name , camp david .but the bad news in my bus is my enemy . Yes my dearest lovely enemy was also in a same bus with me . I hope she won't in a nearest sit with me ): ok gotta go now I was in school right now . And I was in handphone . The teacher was stand beside me . Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment