Friday, September 16, 2011

home alone

Hello guys ! I'm home ! :D right home alone there, when I'm home my family was going to go to lembang right in bandung tomorrow morning . Ok they have left this morning . Oh I'm alone with my uncle . Say guys, the retreat was so fun but I miss home soon. After the retreat my life seems so colorful and glad to have this life . Ah say guys,I like they way tegami bachi right now . Aaaaaa~ 7ghost was going down by tegami bachi . I love the uniforms,story,peoples and the way the story walks.and so, right now I like hayate no gotoku . First its from the songs,peoples and the comedical that really funny. And I like the song " karakoi " nagi and hayate had a match voice to duets and tegami bachi I have the complete songs except the endings 1 and 2 in season 1 . Guys guys ! Do you know kuroshitsuji right ? Because of my friend hayate ! We call it kurotori XD he's good in dubbing and made the opening song picture become a funny things. He was dubbing on the opening and yes its really funny ! And ah in western song I like perty rock anthem ! Everyday I'm shuffling ! And yes bruno mars,grenade . Everybody just have a good time~ ah I hope for vol 7 tegami bachi will released soon !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment