Thursday, September 29, 2011

im so...sad to the maximum..

today my mother said that my dog was borned a new baby.im so glad,grateful and happy to the max and they were a couple ! i heard that last night my dog was crying for borning her children . but now...okay when i was going home,my mother said that the baby was...died. i dont know...i just turn of this sadness..and cry for the babies.My dog was cried and trembling.I really cry.My brother just mock her with a baby cried sound and my dog just turned cry louder . I said that to shut up but my brother fuckin didnt want to and said its not effective.I really angry to him and suddenly my mother said to my brother that he loved my dog but its a fake love. I really glad that my mother was agree with me.So,my dog was drink its own milk because there's no baby to drink her milk . i really sad and cry loud . how this can be . why god...why ?! why you're so dare to my dog...i really sad and cry all the time if i remember that time.oh god....i really pray on you..i belong on you...please make my dog feel so peaceful but dont take her soul on you.please...i want her to be like before..cheerful and lovely cute...please god...understand my feelings...im so...sad....i love you my dog ! you're the one who understands me.My brother used to throw her up...but my mother used to caring for her and said that my brother was crazy to throw my dog and she was all depressed . I REALLY DO HATE MY BROTHER ! WHY DONT YOU KNOW THE DOG'S FEELINGS ? YOU USED TO CARE TO HER BEFORE BUT NOW YOU SAID TO THROW HER AND BRING A NEW DOG ! DO YOU THINK MY DOG IS A THINGS THAT CAN BE THREW UP ? DOGS ARE LIKE US ! THEY HAVE FEELINGS YOU KNOW ? WHY DONT YOU FEEL MY DOG'S FEELING ? YOU DAMN DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ! SO DONT JUDGE ME WHO KNOW HER FEELINGS ! SHE HASNT EAT FOR 3 DAYS AND NOW YOU USED TO THREW HER . WHAT A DAMN THING THAT I EVER HEARD . PLEASE STUDY FROM AMERICAN PEOPLES THAT USED TO LOVE THEIR DOGS.STUDY FROM THEM PLEASE ! AND LOVE YOUR DOG , SUCKS ):

No comments:

Post a Comment