Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pandora Hearts - INSTRUMENTAL WORDS TO GO !

i making you this song...I called it PARTING SONG.I just miss you...Hope we can meet again and we play our CRADLE like before.and nostagic about travelling to ANOTHER DIMENSION and watch the movie that you made for me,BLOODY RABBIT that told us about the CONTRACTOR who make a contract with a monster.everytime i saw A SHADOW..I remember about you.GRAVEL show me your last letter..and tell me to make a PREPARATION to meet you.where are you? I just got tricked by him..I can't see THE RELIEF..although your RELIEF...i cant imagine..you're my CRUSH..I miss when you scold me "DO IT LATER" when you asked me to go out and i was so busy.You always show me the rose GARDEN that you planted all for me.I always tell you to CONFIDENCE when choosing the roses and the good waters.And you always put your favorite phrase "NARRATE" that means thank you.That word was subtitled by you.And we call it REMINISCENCE when me saw something was smaller than us,And make a joke by REMINISCENCE 2.We like to share the comics that we like to read and call it PANDORA HEARTS EXPANDED.That means the Pandora Hearts comic was reserved for us.We like to name things.Evolution become REVOLVE.that means to evolve again and RESTRAIN for about fill again with the waters.I never feel ALONE when im with you.You give me strenght..we like to see the FOUNTAIN in the middle of the rose garden.And we like to have a TEA SALOON time.I like to stand BESIDE you.and had a nice DAYDREAM with you.You like to STEALTHILY my fulfil heart.My heart seemed blessed by a MIRACLE.And i like to SKIP the unimportant thins to spent time with you.I wish you weren't feel like WRAPPED IN DARKNESS when standing beside me.Your NAUGHTY nature reminds me of how cute are you.and i WILL always waiting for you here..in my heart..LACIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment