Friday, November 25, 2011

winter soon will come..

winter soon will...come...
it's time to get serious on my work..
especially for my typing and stories that called " the last christmast gift "
i'm not really sure of send it to other countries..my uncle just told me to..
i'm so nervous...my story will be criticted..i will die..oh no...but if i win i will got what truly i want from beginning...oh man...god help me D:
the last submit is on 11 January 2012 still on winter.
i count on you my brain ! especially god ! :3

4 comments:

  1. the story will be submit at 24 december . be ready . all the story must on my hand on 24 december.thank you and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your appearance in my blog,Mr.Autkinsons >< i almost done the script and i will give it to you . i haven't edit yes D: why you move the date to 24 december?i will submit it to mr.wyranto by my uncle,mr.wijaya.is mr.wyranto still at the season city?and should i put a cover on my story?at least i can get a few point by the cover >< thanks before <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello ms.Chandra / Shirayuki !
    yes,He still at the season city until 20 december.for peoples submit at 20 december.You can add the covers but depends on the cover.if the cover was good it will add the points but if the covers didn't match the story it will countless.And so,you can submit it as soon as possible.if you submit it before the date it must be better.well,good luck for your work,me,mr.wyranto and mrs.katy will be the judges.good luck for your work.I will send you an e-mail for some informations.have a nice day and have a nice typing !

    ReplyDelete