Saturday, September 3, 2011

GO GO WORDS !

i feel this way before..
to see you there.Watching you.Meeting you..
I dont know that i will had this feelings.First i was meet you,you seemed so mysterious.
I looked around and i found your name as soon.You tell me what happened although you didnt understand why.Asked the information peoples to know the news.
I never feel that you were my own family.I never feel to protect you before.
I'm your master and you're my servant.You pretend as my master and i pretend as your servant.
Destiny reached us.Never wanna leave you forever.
Although things try to separated us.Paranormal's,Futures..
I dont care how much this promises go on.Once you left me,I cursed my self..
why i didnt know from the beginning..
that you want to kill me so you can be alive soon..
if you want my soul,why you dont tell me at the beginning so i can willing my body to you..
and you don't have to leave me soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment