Saturday, September 3, 2011

GOGO WORDS II

who am i ?
seemed that i dont know much.
everyone tricked me and treated me as if im their servant.
can anyone understans my feelings ?
I want to live.I want to have a better live.I dont want to be like this anymore.
This pain is killing me.Asked everyone to sign a contract with me and not to her.
I wish my dream was come true...
you come to save me and im yours now.
You're my master.But i dont think that you can handle them..So we changed the roleplay.
Im your master and you're my servant.
Trying to kill you..
for get a better live soon..
but you just change my life that realize me that i just non than that.
I seemed so important..Although i dont know..How much treasure that live inside me..
can you...tell me..
how much i am so important for you..
why you dare to keep me..
why you choose me not her..
why you care to me so deeply than your sister..
why dont you kill me...
why....
why.....
can you tell me....
who am i ?

No comments:

Post a Comment