Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ITS ABOUT ARISU STORY D:

yeah,im doing it right now.before i start this story,i told my friend to type a story to like me but in a different main story but same genres.yes guys,we start in same date,same time..you know what?when i asked her how long did she did..she said that she has done until 58 pages.ME ? i'm disgustingly finished until 44 pages.i feel so beaten.I WONT LOSE ! I must can fight.Anyone ? please support me ): my life in going to be end right now.Although i feel like i dont want to go to that stupid school for some reason.I feel like really hated in school.I want to cry right now.I cant stand this life.God,give me a chance please..i want to have a better live.I cant stand in this situation.See God ? Im too soft to receive this problems.I can die because of this problems.I wish my dream was come true.I cant imagine it God..I really do care of this problems.But i cant stand on this situation.I wish i can move from this school from beginning of school time.I want to move God...anywhere...I just cant stand on this school..This school give me much problems by my friends,scores and ranks.I do my best God.But im scared to lose everything.Will you bless me like always God ? im too soft.I cant receive this out.I want to cry but my mother was sitting beside me.I hope she doesnt read this post ):

Thanks God,you give me those extraordinary parents,brothers and friends who still stands beside me until now and giving me a full strenght on me.I count of you all ! Thanks to one of my best friend,who still receive me who am i after i forgotting her for about 1-2 years in school either class.I love you all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment