Thursday, September 8, 2011

sorry guys ! ):

sorry i rarely give you some anime updates ): big sorry . please send me a request . guys im totally sad . really want to die . im sick enough to die. Just like Mc-Mong do . I really want to cry. First is about my friend whi i told her to write a story with same genre like me but different story . i tell her the main story and she tells me her main story . her story was so amazing ! she said that my story must go to hell . freakin bad. i just done 44 pages . and i feel like there was a nothing.they worth meaningless.I wish not one of my friend forgotting me . im afraid of lose them . If she wanting me friends,i cant take the response . I WAS BE FRIEND WITH THEM FIRST ! YOU ? YOU JUST ONE OF PEOPLES WHO WANTS TO BREAK THE FRIENDSHIP ! SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM US ! I really hate you .. I always pray for you.But you ? you never know the truth . God,if you want me to lose my friends , please dont be like this to me . I think God is preparing a bad destiny for me . Sorry God for everything..I love all people in this world ! ):

I found the way to let you it
i never really had it coming
i cant believe the side of you
i want you to stay away from my heart...



i will change the bad habit of me . This is the first time i was being like this by my friend .
I WILL PROMISE TO FORGOET YOU AND NEVER ACCEPT YOU ANYMORE ! REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ! IF ARISU TELLS A PROMISE SHE WONT BE BREAK THE PROMISE . JUST LIKE RAPUNZEL DO IN TANGLED.

No comments:

Post a Comment