Sunday, October 9, 2011

Underworld's Princess

You have picked this book one day,i'm the elder of the Underworld dimension.I made this world to give a safety home for those lost souls and take a human souls as what i likely.I can command you,my troops to live in that world to take me the new soul.I can trapped you to live in my glorious world.I live to make a revenge of my sister.Whatever you want to do when you're in this Underworld,i will seeing you forever.I need someone that can brought me out from this prison.I have waited for a hundred years.I can no longer fighting with my sister.If you're not saving me right now,I can die of loneliness.You in the future,are you a man?a woman?an adult?a child? It matters nor my mystery is impossible to penetrate are you interest?i have no choice what to do and i really bored in here.what are you,i don't care please,save me..

No comments:

Post a Comment