Monday, October 10, 2011

Who Am I ?

Who am I ? why i can't remember my truly name..is god making me like this?oh what power is this?where am i ? why he told me that this world is mine?ah i remember now..I just made this world to grab you here..i live here alone.you in the present,are you a lost soul?or a no homed human?come..come...come to me..you will got a safety home to live..and got a special treatments from me...i really do serious..i sad of being lived here alone..i want to get out from this prison.Is anyone here got a special power to grab me out?please,the losen soul or the losen heart,come to me...live here with me...company me...hello,the lost soul,welcome to the underworld..what is your name?what's your life is?why are you coming here?do you want to be my friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment