Tuesday, December 20, 2011

and my answer is..

my answer is..you don't have to ask me many questions..because the one thing that i like is you,you're not my fanily,girlfriend or what..but you're more than a friend..i don't have any favorites except you..my favorite song is your voice..everything is about you..my likes,all your questions i will answered you..you're the one thing that i like from past and future..don't worry,don't ask me many questions,because you already know the answers,it's YOU.neither you ask me do i hate you?the answer is also YOU,because you're the one who i can't hate about.and,the most thing that i really do love is YOU anything about YOU is positive in front of me..so,don't worry about my answer and my attitude for you..because you're the most that i think all the time and the one who gimme the positive answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment